Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Doctor Who TARDIS Backpack


 
Here is the TARDIS backpack I made last month. I had planned on making and selling them on Etsy, but the backpack I used is no longer manufactured... 

The backpack was pink before I painted it


It took many, many, maannyy coats of paint to cover up all the pink!

Pictures don't really do it justice, it is SO sparkly. You can especially see the colors in the rhinestones when you move it.

I plan on taking it to Disney World next month to use as a daypack. I just hope that it holds up to the weather...


3 comments:

  1. Would you be able to sell me one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to make you one, but unfortunately they no longer make the backpack I used :(

      Delete
    2. Ahh which backpack did you use then?

      Delete